Home Insurance

  • Homeowners Insurance: A homeowners policy protects your home and other structures on your property — like a garage or tool shed — against loss from many things, including, but not

    • Smoke, fire or lightning
    • Windstorm, hail or weight of ice, snow or sleet
    • Theft or vandalism
    • Falling objects
    • Freezing of a plumbing, heating, air conditioning or automatic fire-sprinkler system, or of a household appliance

    Personal Possessions

    If your personal possessions — including furniture, clothing and appliances — are damaged or lost as a result of a covered loss, we’ll arrange for them to be repaired or replaced. Policy limits, terms and conditions apply.

    Additional Living Expense

    If your home is unlivable due to a covered loss, we’ll cover the additional necessary expenses you incur, up to the limits stated in your policy, to live elsewhere, enabling your family to maintain its normal standard of living.

  • Renters Insurance: If you rent your apartment, house, or condo, you probably need insurance. Remember, your landlord isn’t responsible for your belongings, or if you need to find another place to live, or any personal liability you may face if someone is injured in your home. Renters Insurance is a very affordable way to cover yourself for a variety of unexpected events
  • Condominium Insurance: If you own a condominium, certain common areas of your building are likely covered by your association’s insurance, but the interior of your unit, your personal possessions and liability are not.Landlord Insurance As a landlord renting out your investment property, we know you’ve got a lot on your mind. Finding the right tenants, keeping up with repairs – the list goes on and on. With Landlord Insurance, you’ll have one less thing to worry about. Our rental property insurance protects your property from damages and you from losing income should covered damages make your property unlivable.
  • Personal Liability Protection: You don’t have to be a millionaire to be sued for a million dollars… All it takes is a severe car accident or mishap on your property to trigger a costly jury award. If these damages exceed your policy limits, you could lose your home, other prized assets or a significant portion of future earnings.While your Auto or Home policy provides protection, Personal Liability Protection (PLP or umbrella insurance) provides a second line of defense for unexpected and unusual occurrences, like a costly legal judgment.Consider these questions:
    • Are the limits on your home and car liability sufficient to cover you and your family’s assets?
    • Do you own a home?
    • Do you have retirement assets to protect?
  • Flood Insurance: Think you need to live near water to need flood insurance? Think again. Floods can be caused by storms, hurricanes and even melting snow. Don’t get caught in rising water — protect your home with flood insurance.Flood insurance is authorized by the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA). Flood coverage must be purchased as a separate policy as flood damage is not covered under homeowner policies.