Commercial & Business

Mona Lisa Insurance and Financial Service’s, offers coverages for any Commercial Insurance need, such as the examples below.

Get a Quote


  • Boiler & Machinery
  • Business Interruption
  • Business Auto
  • Commercial Property
  • Condominium Associations
  • Directors & Officers
  • Excess Liability
  • Fidelity & Crime
  • Fire and Flood
  • General Liability
  • Professional Liability
  • Inland Marine
  • Liquor Liability
  • Umbrella
  • Workers Compensation

After analyzing your insurance needs, we will provide you with:

  • A competitively priced proposal presented to you for your review.
  • A responsible protection program designed for you.
  • A company or companies selected to best suit your situation.
  • Periodic reviews for the adequacy of your insurance program.
  • We look for ways to save you money and we can arrange payment plans.

A few things you should know if you own a business:

  • If you are hire a sub contractor to do work for your business, check their certificate of insurance… if they have no workers’ compensation you will be held liable.
  • Do you need an umbrella policy?
  • If your company has a fire and is out of business for 2 months are you covered for loss of income?
  • Have you updated the values of your equipment; your policy will not pay beyond the value shown, so be sure you are not giving the insurance company extra money.
  • Do you understand the coinsurance clause on your property policy? You should, as it may cost you a penalty in the event of a claim.
  • An Insurable Replacement Cost Appraisal should be obtained to properly determine the cost to replace the building.
  • Flood Insurance should be obtained regardless of your flood zone. 30% of all flood losses occur in the less hazardous zones known as “B, C, X”. Flood insurance is a separate policy and is not included in the property policy.